Please follow these steps and see the plugin in action.
Go to Plugin Settings
The plugin comprises three DHL offerings:
- DHL Express
- DHL Paket
- DHL Ecommerce
You can navigate to the plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > DHL Express/DHL Paket/DHL Ecommerce (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > ELEX DHL Express/DHL Paket WooCommerce Shipping with Print Label > DHL Express/DHL Paket/DHL Ecommerce.
Enable Real-time Rates & Shipping Label Generation
To test accessing of DHL Express real-time rates and shipping label generation, enable respective settings in the General tab of the plugin settings, as shown in the screenshot on the left.
To know more information on other generic settings, read the General settings section of the product documentation.
Configure Rates & Services Settings
Configure DHL shipping services in the Rates & Services tab.
You can enable or disable the desired shipping services, set up price adjustments, and other relevant settings.
For detailed information, read the Rates & Services Settings section of the setting up documentation.
DHL Express Real-time Rates in Action
Follow the below steps for testing DHL Express Real-time Rates:
- Head to the shop page.
- Add an item to the cart and move to the Cart page.
- Update the shipping address on the shipping calculator to access the real-time rates and services from DHL Express.
- Next, proceed with the Checkout, enter billing/shipping address details and complete the order transaction.
After the order is placed, follow the below steps for printing Shipping Label:
- Go to WooCommerce Orders page and select the order for which you want to print a shipping label.
- In the individual order page, scroll down to find DHL Express meta-box.
- Click on Generate Packages button to start the process.
For more details, check out the Label Generation demonstration in the setting up documentation.
In the next step, click on Create Shipment button to create the shipment.
Printing Shipping Label
Once the shipment is created successfully, you will receive the shipment tracking ID with package information.
Finally, click on Shipment Label button to proceed with printing the shipping label.
DHL Shipping Label
A sample screenshot of DHL Domestic Shipping Label is shown on the left.
Check out our video tutorial to better understand the plugin features and setup.